Monday 7 November 2011

Eating fried grasshoppers!

When daddy went shopping for tomatoes and green oranges he came back with grasshoppers. They tasted like beef crisps. The girls refused to try them. They were really delicious. Grandad and I also went on a quad bike in Jinja, Uganda. It was really fun because I drove. The girls played crazy golf. We stayed at a camp site right next to the River Nile called Eden Rock. The River Nile has lots of rapids and the next time we will see it will be in Sudan.
Tomorrow we are going to see the babies home.

1 comment:

  1. Thomas,

    A man after my own heart. Never tried grasshoppers but I can highly recommend locusts. Nice and crunchy but don't really fill you up.

    I am desperately trying to keep up with your magnificent adventure. Not many adults will have had an adventure like this. Lots still to read.

    Been thinking of you all ever since I heard of your trip. Keep on trying new things. Look after you dad :-)

    Nic (your rather distant Godfather)
    p.s. I am in Uganda in February so I may come and ask you about it.

    ReplyDelete